How to reach us
You can reach Mykonos by ferry, high speed ferry or airplane
From Athens to Mykonos
1.A high speed ferry or a ferry from Piraeus Port:
(About 3½ hours by high speed ferry and 5 hours by ferry)
- Port of Piraeus: Tel. 210 414-7800
- Hellenic Seaways Piraeus: Tel. 210 419-9000
2.High Speed ferry from the Port of Rafina:
(About 2½ hours)
- Port of Rafina: Tel. 22940 28888 and 22940 22300
- Hellenic Seaways Rafina: Tel. 22940 26239
- Sea Jet Rafina: Tel. 22940 26623 3
3.Airplane from Athens International Airport “Eleftherios Venizelos”:
(About 35 minutes)
- Athens International Airport “Eleftherios Venizelos”: Tel. 210 353-1000
- Olympic Airways Athens: Tel. 210 966-6666 and 801-11-44444
- Aegean Airlines Athens: Tel. 210 626-1000 and 801-11-20000
*It is worth mentioning that Mykonos is connected by boat with all the Cyclades, Crete, Lesvos, Limnos, Ikaria, Samos and Kavala.
As for the daily transfer, you can take the local bus from Mykonos Town to go almost everywhere on the island.
Taxi is another transportation option but it is a little bit expensive for long distances.
You can also rent a car or a bike at the numerous rental offices around the island.
In addition, you can ask at Panormos Village’s reception to make a rental on your behalf in every means of transport you wish.